Skip To Main Content

Enroll at Paterson

Ten Basics

Paterson School district is honored that you are interested in enrolling your child with us.

If your family residence is inside our boundaries, please call (509)-875-2601 and request an enrollment packet be sent to you. We are at your service.

If you would like to transfer into the Paterson School District from another district, you need to contact your home district to file a choice transfer request. You will probably find a link on their website. Additionally, please call the Paterson School District office at (509)-875-2601 to receive enrollment forms for Paterson School. We look forward to working with you.

If your family lives within the Paterson School District boundaries and you would like to have your child attend a school outside of Paterson School District, a choice transfer request is required. You can submit a choice transfer request through the OSPI website here:

Please click here for a link to the Paterson School District policy on Out-of-District Transfers.